Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Iraq Jokes

Wrote some jokes on Iraq. When my brother gets famous, he will owe me 10%.


Since the war in Iraq it seems as if there is a car bombing everyday there. My 1st thought was how could they find so many people willing to blow themselves up. They see there friends on CNN, they know there is not going back. But that isn't the real mystery. The real mystery is where the hell do they keep getting these cars from. You would think they would run out of them by now. Do they have a special dealer they shop at? They walk in to Mohammed's motors and walk in. Mohammed's there showing the new cruise control feature to one of the customers, in case they just want to cost into the gate (hand motion of car drifting).
Mohamed see's Akmed and says (In Arab accent) Akmed, come in. I have that car you wanted. Extra trunk space for bug bomb. Don't test drive in here! (said Cautiously) Happy Bombing! This guy makes a killing. Literally.
Could you Imagine the car insurance rate out there? You would need to own an oil field just to afford them. Akmed walks into the Gieco office in Baghdad. Already the clerk is sweating, knowing the policy will be in affect immediately.
If I were them I would just walk into the Enterprise over in Kabul, tell them don't worry. I'll leave it full of gas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home