Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Blog Surfing

Ok over the last several days I have notice I've become a Blog Junkie. Not necessarily working on my blog or making hundreds of post but simply reading other peoples Blogs. It is funny the things you read and the stories you find. I never thought about it until I saw that button on the top of the page that said Next Blog, when I saw it went to another Blog I began Blog Surfing. Now I usually Blog surf in the morning when I first get to work (shhh I still do my work) and then sometimes in the afternoon on my lunch break. I just keep going Blog to Blog until something catches my attention and then I read them. If it is a posting that I can leave my view I might leave a comment. Most of the time I just read and move on to the next one. I wonder how many Blogs are on here. I also wonder how many people actually read my Blog. I thought it was only one person but since I see other peoples Blog someone else must be looking at mine. Which makes you wonder should you bare your heart and soul on this thing? I have no problem with it.

So far my favorite Blogs (which I will leave anonymous to respect their Blog) is one woman who is seeing a married man and writes in her Blog to vent and the second is this woman who gives herself a nick name and has this encounter with a roach.

If you have not Blog Surfed or just started looking through them, keep surfing because there is a lot out there to read and just get you away from your thoughts sometimes.

I saw Blogs from other countries, I wonder what the keyboards look like from computers in Asia or Russia. In Chinese writing, however, there are no letters and there is no alphabet. The writing system consists of a large number of symbols used to directly represent words regardless of their value. Although there is some relation between the structure of each symbol and its pronunciation, but the symbols cannot be broken down into smaller components to construct a new word. Each word is set and is basically written the exact same way as it was written 2,000 years ago.
So what do Chinese Computers look like? and is it time consuming to type?

Happy Blog Surfing to everyone and if you have a sec, post a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home