Thursday, May 12, 2005

Blog I came across

I just came across a Blog http://notmeexactly.blogspot.com

This blog had one entry which was posted today about a guy who is thinking about death. Now for those who don't know me, I have a big fear of death and I think about it alot. I lost my brother in 2001 to suicide so I decided that I would respond to this posting in hopes that maybe something I said would give him reason to rethink his plans. I think it is a guy, it could be a girl. Doesn't matter Just hope that he gives it time as Jack Daniels has paid him a visit and that often doesn't help.
My brother didn't reach out and just acted or reacted to the situation and felt that he couldn't deal with life anymore. Is death really better than dealing with the ups and downs of life? I've been through a lot in my life. An abusive drug addicted mom, living on welfare, dealing with the streets of NY when I was little. But I pushed through, bounced from family to family. Went to HS. Lived on my own from the age of 18 and put myself through college. I have come a long way since then But I've dealt with a lot of family tragedies and untimely deaths. It's the deaths that have made me appreciate life even more. Right now my biggest stress is debt, student loans, car payments and always having to start over because of things that happen in life. But I thank god that I'm still alive and I'm going to fight to make it in this world, some how.

If you read this blog, please check out Not Me Exactly if you can lend some words that may help. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home