Monday, August 22, 2005

Wacky People

Ok every now and then I run into strange people, I'm not talking about slow people. I'm talking about fuckers with jobs and stuff. Had a guy come up to my car on Friday, must have been in his 50's. He Started asking questions about my car. I mean he was acting like I had a jag or a Bimmer. I have a Black Carolla. Nothing fansy, just a reliable car that gets me from A to B and is good on gas. But this crazy guy kept going on and on with questions like how does it drive, do I like it, do I have problems. I looked at him and said, Do you want to buy it? He said no, my daughter baught a car just like it and she likes it. Ok. I had to stop myself from saying something mean to this guy so I said, well I got to be going. (Meaning Let me get my ass away from this guy) It just amazes me what people are thinking. I travel alot for work and I will be on the road starting in Sept. I might post some of the interesting people I deal with out in this crazy world, so stay tuned.

A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR A funny gameshow spoof followed by a funny commercial spoof! Double your fun!

Click Image

MR. HAPPY FACE Mr. Happy Face loves EVERYONE!

Click Image

DAD'S HOME Dad's Home! Yes, he sure is.

Click Image

FRESH PRINCE VS. THE KKK The Fresh Prince of Bel Air takes on the might of the KKK to save Carlton!

Click Image

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!! lmao!

9:59 AM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Spexial - Hope you didn't spill your drink.

Ok. I don't mind people stopping by my Blog, In fact I welcome everyone with open arms. I just don't need people leaving there advertising as a post.

2:01 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Didn't I just mention not to post advertising????

3:18 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Carlton and the KKK???
A damn mess!

You have been tagged GQ!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home