Thursday, July 28, 2005

Politically incorrect



Politically incorrect, this was something I did not here about when I was young. Now everyone gets their feelings hurt. You can't make a joke about anyone with out someone getting offended. People need to be able to take a joke. That's what it is, a joke. I remember when I used to watch Loonie Toons and they would make fun of Chinese, Indians, Blacks, Rednecks, Spanish and whoever else they thought of. That shit was the funniest. You can no longer see these cartoons because they have been bought by Cartoon Network and banned in 1999. The clips bellow are politically incorrect. If your offended by that stuff, then don't check them out. If your like me and think it's funny and can take a joke, then check them out and laugh your ass off.

Spexial, put down that coffee, tea or what ever your drinking.

Special Olympics

Click Image

Popeye

Click Image

Redneck

Click Image

Clee Motors It plays as soon as the page opens up

Dickens Apple Cider

Delta Ebonics Commercial

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you find some of the best shyt i swear...but luckily i wasn't drinking tea as i read this..lol

1:18 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Spexial- I hope to keep finding stuff.

Kilroy-Don't think I've heard any Norwegian jokes.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I love the redneck one...that's some funny shit there! LOL

5:58 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I was drinking a beer (shocker) but I managed to keep a little in my mouth! You find good shit. I only get offended at jokes when I know the teller really feels that way. (And I hope you don't burn in hell for the Special Olympics links!) I laughed my ass off... so I guess I'll see you there!

P.S. I have loony tunes a dvd, rocky and bullwinkle, too...

8:04 PM  
Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

i laughed i cried and i hit my head on the screen :)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home