Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tagged My Ass

Ok. Foxy and some other people have tagged my ass a while back and I've been a slacker and lazy to go ahead and make the post. Really I wasn't sure what to write until I saw someone else who was tagged. Ok. So Here I go, hope you enjoy. I'm off to Detroit for the next few days on business. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Please don't be one of these Gas whores I've seen jamming up the gas pumps. It's crazy. Gas has jumped a $1 to $3.49 and it's still going.

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Travel to Europe, Ireland, Spain, Italy
2. Attend a Superbowl/World Series
3. Get married/ have a kid or two
4. Travel across country
5. Become CEO or Director of a large company
6. Get a Charity Started for kids
7. Experience some of the greatest arts in the world

7 things I can do
1. Write music (not recently)
2. Dance
3. Play Soccer
4. Throw down in the bed room =0)
5. Make people Laugh
6. Photo Hunt/Trivia
7. Drive just about anywhere

7 things I cannot do
1. Do anything with heights
2. Spell, Spell, Spell
3. Flair my nostrils
4. Eat seafood
5. Dunk a basketball
6. Dance everything except Salsa (But I'm learning)
7. Keep my mouth shout when I know I'm right

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Great Ass
2. Soft Skin
3. Women who don't whine or complain all the time
4. Be able to hold a conversation
5. A good Flirt
6. A good cook
7. A take no shit attitude

7 things that I say most often
1. Fucken'
2. You know what I'm saying
3. Trust me
4. For real?
5. WTF!?!
6. huhm
7. Guess what?

7 celebrity crushes
1. Latitia Costa
2. Jessica Alba
3. Allysa Malano
4. Rene Zelliweger (only in Empire Records and Jerry McGuire)
5. Anna Kornakova
6. Roselyn Sanchez from Rush Hour
7. Salma Hayak

7 things I love to drink
1. Red Bull w/ Stoli Orange
2. Yuengling/Killians/Amber Boch/Hieniken
3. Vanilla Rum & Coke
4. Wine- cabernet, merlot, Pino Grigio
5. Red Bull
6. Dr. Pepper
7. Vitamin Water

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool list!

12:12 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Spexial- Thanks

Sara- Next time your at a bar, order one. You'll like it.

Becca- Yup, Very.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home