Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blog Spammers

BLOG SPAMMERS- Where the hell did they come from. All of a sudden I have more comments posted by Spammers then I do people who actually check out my page. And they are so fake in there post. "Cool Page, click here" "Nice Job, Buy this" You know what Fuck you and your Blog Store. I don't want your crap, I don't need your crap and I will delete your crap. The people who come to this blog don't need ads.
Does anyone else have this happening to there Blog?

Fart Dogs

Click Image


Kitty Rap

Click Image


Devil Dog

Click Image


Poo Poo Dance

Click Image


Drunken Hampster

Click Image

5 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Check this out and spread the word. Blogger now has a new feature you can turn on which requires anyone leaving a comment to first type in the weird word that shows up. This will eliminate the computer spammers from randomly generating spam on your blog comment screen. (though it does make commenting kind of a pain in the butte for us real people). Just go to your blog Settings and click on the Comment tab. Once in there you will see the button to activate it.
Cool! Kill Blog Spam! And keep on blogging!

5:30 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

John- Thanks man, I'll check it out.

7:10 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Hey GQ,

You are so right I cannot understand why so many spammers have been hitting my site lately oh well.

See you on the show! It's WHY Wednesday!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god knows they are on my fucking nerves!

12:21 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

I got hit by 6 spmammers yesterday...Boy do they give me GAS!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home