Monday, May 16, 2005

Is It Friday Yet?

I know we just got through the weekend but man I wish it was Friday already, well actually I wish it was Thursday afternoon since I have Friday off. I enjoy my weekends and coming into work and looking outside to see a beautiful sunny day makes the day drag on. Right now work isn't busy which is good, but being spring makes you want to be outside. It takes me back to days when I was in HS and I would stare out the window during history or math wishing I was outside instead of inside. Thank god I have blogs =0)

Friday was my brother's 40th Birthday (or 20/20 as I call it) when your in your 20's you think that 40's is far away until recently when I hit 30 (20/10 as I call it) and I realize that 40 is not to far behind. Well Friday I got my brother tickets to the comedy zone. The headliner was an R rated Hypnotis who would hypnotize people and make them do stupid things. It was funny as hell but it seemed a little too staged for me. 1st people came up on stage way to fast. You didn't hear people say, why don't you go up there or anyone egging someone to make an ass of themselves. Well they may have had a few people who weren't part of the show and these are the people that were asked to sit down eventually because they weren't under. It was still funny though as people would pretend to masturbate and guys would fight over who was the biggest fairy. It seemed really fake during one segment in which the Hypnotis would tell the girls at the count of 3 you will think the guy next to them touched them in a perverted way. Well when he did that they stood up from thier chair and pretended to scold the person who they thought grabbed there ass or touched a boob but you could see if they really were mad they would have yelled or slapped or been more pissed off. They just sat next to the person and said he touched her. It was a good show but not for the money it cost to go see it.

So I sit here looking forward to the weekend. Since I don't work Friday, is Tuesday my Hump day or is Wed. always Hump day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home