Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Smack My Bitch Up!

Just like Prodigy says. It's a great song and can always get you pumped up. Todays theme is Smacking. Do you ever wish you could just smack the shit out of someone? Or have you? I saw the clip I posted here and thought about if you could just smack anyone at anytime how good it may feel. Your boss, the idiot holding up traffic, the cop who pulled you over, just anyone who needs to be smacked. Of course if that was true, you would get your ass smack just as well. But watch the clips play the games and think about the next person you would smack. I miss listening to Hot 97.

Saw this this morning and thought it was great. Both Video's are different with Video #2 being my favorate.


Click Image For Video #1


Click Image For Video #2







Click Image To Play Saddam Extreme Bitch Slap
This takes a little to load so be patient

8 Comments:

Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

yeah i smack a bitch but have never been bitch slapped! thats awsome.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

I LOVE that song. I get it in my head for days on end.

AMG

4:12 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Nah Madman it was for $5,000 grand but I bet some of them would have done it for food stamps.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

OMG That was great!!!! We should all have bitch slap day!!!!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Do you ever wish you could just smack the shit out of someone?"

This list is long and distinguished.

7:42 PM  
Blogger gulnaz said...

prodigy is nice! :)

its bringing to my mind the 'nice smacking' ;)

thanks for dropping by my blog, come again. :)

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Allison and if I could get paid for it .. OMG, I'm so there.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Miss_Vicki said...

just too many to mention, it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside :)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home