Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Job



Here is a company photo of me and the people I work with. Ok, I know it's not a photo, this is something I created and keep expanding upon when we hire new people or people leave the company. This is the people in the office now. During Football and Basketball season we have about 5 or 6 more people. I will update them when the season starts and we bring back more people. That's me with the Superman shirt. I say that they think I'm superman by all the work they expect me to get done and the shit I pull out my ass to get them accomplished. The one with the Halo is Coffin breath and the Halo is there for a reason. The one with the money hanging out his pocket is the big boss. Never have problems with him. He's cool. So this is my crew.

Friday is almost here and I can't wait. I have to go into the city tomorrow for Speed Week. For those who don't know, Speed Street is the Fan area that starts today and goes until Sunday for the Coca-Cola 600. I don't really care for Nascar but I have to go to meet with clients and see if there is any cool things my company can do during one of our events. So I'm pretty much hanging out and scouting. Good thing is that I get to leave work after lunch and then only have to hang out down town for an hour or so and then the weekend begins! In case I don't post again until the weekend or so, Have a great weekend everyone. Enjoy the picture below. I thought it was funny.

Penguin Bitch Slap

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

LMAO!!!!!! Just what I needed tanks!!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

funny :) i can't see the picture you spoke of, didn't load?? i feel like superman sometimes at my work too!

thanks for commenting on my blog.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home