Monday, June 13, 2005

Who Let The Dogs Out?

It's Monday and for once I was looking forward to coming to work, chatting with my coworkers about the weekend, getting shit from DWhite about the Yankees as I give him shit back about the Pistons and just rolling up my sleeves and getting work done. The last week or so I've been on cruise control but now I got some of the stuff back from people I've been waiting for and I can start rolling with my proposals, ordering banners and premium items and getting other stuff done. My mood started on Friday when I worked on disputing things on my credit report then when I left work, I got a bunch of errands done which always feels good when you get stuff accomplished. I played 5 games of soccer yesterday. That's 5 hours straight and I felt a sense of achievement that I was able to push myself that hard. I think this week will be a very productive one. Lets Hope.

I saw this clip a long time ago and recently found it again. It still is funny as hell.

Who Let the Dogs Out?

CLICK IMAGE

2 Comments:

Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

i love it! i love ebaums they are the best!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

glad i didn't open this at work!! it was funny and i never had seen it before. thanks for the good laugh although poor girls :)

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home