Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wednesday Again!

It's Wednesday and it got here really fast this week. It helps to have Monday off. I didn't have anything to Blog the last few days so I thought it's time, plus I want to waste some time before lunch. My weekend was pretty non-eventful spent it relaxing and watching movies, sports and hanging out. Went down to Charlotte Speed Street for shits and giggles as it is so funny to see the people who roam this event. Great people watching. I saw plenty of inbreed children and big girls with belly shirts hanging there stomach out for all to see. With bleached out hair and people wearing racing jackets in 80 degree weather. You would be amazed at how long people will stand in line fore a stupid sample of something or a hat. Definitely the place to go if you want to raise your self esteem. They did have some good music though, there were 3 stages, two of which had music. I would be looking forward to the weekend but I payed all my bills (on time too) and so I have to find something cheap to do this weekend. Hope everone else week is going well.

I leave you with a funny cartoon. This is Monkey Looker. I'm in a wierd mood today.

MONKEY LOOKER

CLICK IMAGE

1 Comments:

Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Everything is well, I guess it's been a busy short week for everyone.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home