Friday, July 15, 2005

Press "0" For An Operator

I took the advice of my fellow Bloggers and I called the company again. This time I got John worker #61065. John was more intelligent then the last guy I talked to. Apparently they took the charge off which was posted on my account as CIC*Credit Report and then this morning I had a charge from CIC*Triple Advantage. So I called them up again and John who sounded French or something processed my request and said that they will credit my account in 7 business days. Don't you just love when things work the way they are suppose to? I will be paying close attention as this company has had a few complaints against it for charging peoples accounts. Hope everyone has a great Weekend. Found some more funny Tech support stuff plus a guy who decides to quit his job.

I QUIT!


She's a Whore! Was he talking about DG?


Automated Tech Support


Tough Guy

6 Comments:

Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

lol thats too good,g !

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so that shyt had me laughing hard as hell...

1:12 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Regarding the "Whore" message that some fucktard left. It's beautiful, it's amazing, it's why I LOVE to fuck with people. I wish that I could fuck with people enough to piss them off that much and give them a phone number to call. It would be beautiful. I have listened to it several times now. It's like music to my ears... truley the best thing ever.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Wow, that sounds like my blog recently!

10:40 AM  
Blogger spin said...

That's hilarious.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Angel! said...

It took a Frenchy to do the job, wooo-oooooo!!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home