Friday, July 01, 2005

Drinking Fun

It's Friday and a 3 day week for some of us. Today I want to focus on drinking. Because we all know some of us will get torn up this weekend. Sometimes more than we expected to. My advice is to not be the person who drinks the most and more importantly don't be the one who passes out. Too many people get caught in awkward positions and are humiliated because of it. Personally, I think it's funny as hell. As long as it's not me. Then that's just wrong. I sure will be getting my drink on, nothing to crazy but definitely enjoying my short break. I wish you all the same and drink one for me. With that I bring you two funny clips and a whole page of some of the funniest drunk pictures I've seen. Some of them I've seen before but hell they are still funny. Enjoy!

Don't Pass Out Drunk

Click Image

Playing with Fire

Click Image

Collection of Drunk Photo's
KEEP IN MIND THERE ARE OVER 20 PAGES!

Click Image

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I make sure I take a cab home before passing out at my friends house. I have two pictures, guys that fell asleep before she did .. oh .. it wasn't pretty.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Have a drink for me GQ, I can't drink with my meds :(

Boycott Tom Cruise

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

I have the first pic up at our bar!!! I love the cat!!!! Have a happy 4th!!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

your stuff is the funniest!

10:05 AM  
Blogger PupSquadFoster said...

We've all been "that guy" Before. I think a strong stern warning should go out to make sure you arent the "Only drunk". That occurs when just one person drinks all the booze and is hammer and no one else is...Thats a shameful spot right there.

12:44 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

I've been that guy only once and it wasn't that bad, they tried to put make-up on me but I woke up and washed it off before it got ugly or any pictures were taken.

1:14 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Hey Jul's I would watch out that your son doesn't give you some type of payback. Have fun in the mean time.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Great Pic! I have a magnet on my fridge with an old time guy and girl that has a caption that reads "Beer saved our marriage."

Love it.

6:02 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I just found yout through... well, I forget actually. LOVE you initech badge! hilarious. Love the beer posters too. Hope you had a great holiday!

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao...hope you didn't get too drunk...

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home