Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Press 1 For More Options . . .

I hate calling Tech Support or customer service. Most of the time I know more then the stupid person on the other line and sometimes you call and they don't want to help you. I had to call a Customer Service number yesterday about getting a refund on something I was charged for. The guy didn't understand what I was saying. The conversation went like this.

ME:I'm calling to get a refund

CS:What's your email, contact ect.

ME:I was charged for a service I canceled

CS:Sorry about that Sir, We will cancel your membership and you will not be billed any further, your membership is good until 8/9/05

ME:I already cancelled before I was suppose to be charged, I want a refund

CS:Well the charge is already been made and you have access to the service until 8/9/05

ME:I don't need access, I need my money back. I don't need the service.

CS:I'm sorry sir, you've already paid for the service.

ME:No, you guys charged me after I canceled. I canceled before I was suppose to be charged.

CS:Again we are sorry, there won't be any further charges to your account.

ME:What about my refund?

CS:We can't refund you because you paid for the service.

Thought: Is he retarded? I just said I didn't want to be charge, just give me my money. It's not like he's giving back the money from his pocket.

CS:Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Thought: Control your temper, he doesn't have a brain.

ME:I need my refund.

CS:Sir, I explained that you've already paid for the service and that you will have access to it until 8/9/05

ME:Ok your an idiot, and your company is a ripoff.

CLICK!

What a waste of 20 minutes waiting for them on hold and then talking to this guy who doesn't get it. It was only $12.95 for a stupid credit monitoring service, but still, it's a waste of money for something I don't need.

I found a few Tech support/Customer Service calls that are funny. Enjoy.

Tech Support


South Park Support


Live Support


Cancelation


Great Friends


Great Friends 2


Apple Computer

9 Comments:

Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

oh i know what you mean! they are stupid! not too long ago i was checking on a flight and i got this indian lady i couldnt understand a word she was saying. i flat out said to her i cant understand you please transfer me to an english speaking lady or man. she didnt she said she didnt understand me, wtf! well the flight came in late and i ended up waiting about 30min not too bad but i hate CS,i just hate them!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I was once on the phone with the same type of customer service call and I was so frustrated that I accidentally said "GOD! Don't you people UNDERSTAND! This just makes me want to come in and open fire in your call center!" I was totally kidding and she forwarded me to her surpervisor who said I cannot threaten his people. I WAS KIDDING! Dumbass. I hate them.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

I used to work in a call center for an internet company doing CS for a few years. I loved the job, but it was stressfull when our managers made us do stupid stuff... so I understand what the CS people go through....you should have heard some of the stupid people that called. They are calling to get a refund for internet service they haven't used it 10 months and it's been billed on their card for 10 months. (hello?! Why didn't you call 10 months ago?!) LOL I feel your pain GQ! Thanks for visiting my blog!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all of those people are fuckin idiots and then when you meet someone that does that in person they think their job is the shit...it must be nice to get paid to be a fuckin moron...lol

2:15 PM  
Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

I just would like to get a person on the phone that speaks English, not Indian or Arabic or whatever they are called. These companies need to stop outbounding!
Sorry I'm in a hateful mood today.

2:32 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

You should not have given up! Get every refund you're entitled to. If we don't all stick together, we'll have no chance to prevent getting screwed by these lame fucks. Call them back! Do it right now!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Was this AOL? I had practically a word for word conversation with them when I called to bitch about charges after cancellation!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

damn that must have been annoying!!! i thought for sure they would let you get the refund. i will read through some of those links. you always have something funny here.
hey happy weekend since its almost near :)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

OMG, LMAO! I think I've talked to that same person several times!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home