Thursday, July 07, 2005

Come On Down, You're The Next Contestant . . .

Game Show! I used to love game shows and sometimes will watch one here and there. The best is when someone messes up or they have troubles on the set. I really love SNL Jeopardy.



Sean Connery: Well, the game is afoot. I'll take anal bum cover for 7,000.

Alex Trebek: That's An album cover, not anal bum cover.




Sean Connery: Uh.. I'll take "Swords" for $400.

Alex Trebek: It's actually not "Swords".. these are words that begin with "S". The answer is: "Popeye is this sort of man".




Sean Connery: The day is mine! I'll take Famous Titties for 400.

Alex Trebek: Titles, Famous Titles.

Sean Connery: Damn!




Burt Reynolds: Yeah well, why don't you give me, ah.. why don'tcha give me Ape Tit for $200.

Alex Trebek: It's not "Ape Tit." It's A Petit.. [ shakes head ] ..never mind! Let's just go to "Animal Sounds" for $600. This is the sound a doggy makes. [ Connery buzzes in ] Mr. Connery.

Sean Connery: Moo. [ buzzer sounds ]




Celebrety Jeopardy Always a Classic

Click Image

Crazy Price is Right Contestant

Click Image

Game Show Oops

Click Image

Embarrassing Puzzle

Click Image

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!!!! that was funny as hell!!!

12:53 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Freaky- Yeah I had trouble finding the transcript to that and posted it without "The Rapist"

2:40 PM  
Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

u always amaze me!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Bstermyster said...

YES!!! That is classic SNL. My favorite are when Stiller plays T. Cruise. Keep it coming!

7:55 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Can't believe you didn't mention my favorite! Topic is Therapists" Connery says. I'll the The Rapists for $1000! I'm hard-core SNL (and simpsons) If I could, I would buy you a Happy Fun Ball...

9:02 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

SHIT - I didn't read the comments before I posted mine... now I feel stupid...

9:04 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

HA HA HA HA Thanks for my daily laugh!!!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

*spexial*, Freakyvirgin, Crys, *~BendersGurl~*, blue1aqua1, and bstermyster, glad I can make you smile

Madman, I wiss save ross for a political post when I make fun of bush or someone else.

Rachael, I wish I posted "The Rapist" it's one of my favorates. and don't worry, I've posted before reading plenty of times.

Jill- always keep smiling.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home