Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another Day At The Office

Here's to another day at the office. How much work did I do today? About 10 minutes worth and it's almost lunch time. Not to mention I came in 30 min late (Called ahead). It's good to know that during busy times when they have my ass flying halfway across the country 3 times a week putting in 100 hour weeks that I can sit back during the summer and waste time. There is probably 3 weeks of down time before I'm working late nights and bitchen about Coffin Breath's stupid projects that will never get approved in the 1st place. I wish they would make an office space 2. That would be great. They can have new characters, well maybe they can bring back Milton. It would be great, We can get Courtney Love to play MadMan's disgusting Girl he works with. We can get Lumbergh to make a guest appearance. I wonder if I can take a nap under my desk like Costanza? Nah, My cube is to much in view. Well here's to the office. Enjoy the clips and hope everyone's day is less busy then my day is.


Office Party (Dedicated to MadMan's Disgusting Girl He Works With

Click Image

Office Hurdles

Click Image

Bad Day at the office

Click Image

5 Comments:

Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

lol! i laughed my ass off. im still laughing. thats great

2:14 PM  
Blogger gulnaz said...

LOL
:)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Hu Flung Pu said...

Office space is one of the funniest movies.

9:25 PM  
Blogger skypilotjourneyman said...

Best. Movie. EVAR.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Stapler....That movie is a classic I own it on VHS and DVD...it's a must have in any movie collection!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home