Monday, June 20, 2005

Almost Officially Summer

Well boys and girls, it's almost officially summer and June has gone by rather quick. Before you know it, your summer is over and your thinking to yourself, "Damn, where did the summer go? I didn't even get to go anywhere." Think now what you want to accomplish over the hot days to come because you only have a short window before your looking at the calendar and thinking how you already have to start shopping for Christmas. It's funny how every year Christmas starts earlier and earlier. There was Christmas stuff out before Halloween last year and Thanksgiving was not really talked about like it has been. Soon it will be Christmas all year round. So this weekend was interesting, Hung out, went to the clubs, watched a little of the NBA finals. I really don't care who wins but I can't stand Robert Horry. Here is a guy who plays one game every so often and people jump all over his shit. What else happened over the weekend? It was fathers day yesterday, the 1st fathers day with out my dad. It was a little hard to believe. I lit a candle for him and my brother. What else? Didn't go to see Batman, will wait for the video. Yankees swept the cubs and oh yeah, Tom and Katie are plastered every where. Now do I think they are a real couple? Maybe. I'm not big on celebrity crap but the whole Eiffel Tower proposal right before Batman and War of the Worlds open seems a little staged to me. It will last until Tom does a movie with Linsey Lohan or Hillary Duff and then he will start a new romance. That's Hollywood for you.

Its funny what crap you find online tribute to Tom and Katie.
Tom and Katie Candy Shop

Click Image

5 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

I feel as if my summer is already over.....I will never get a vacation!!!!!!!!! The Candy shop was funny.....HA HA HA HA..... I love your comment on the DG!!!!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger The Diva ♥ said...

Its been summer here since march! yeah they call them tomkate

12:37 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Horry is an old grudge from the Knicks/Rockets finals in '94.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

i know i hate it when they put christmas stuff up so early!! i want to enjoy each season slowly. yes summer is official here!!

about tom and katie, i don't usually follow the gossip either but this story seems to follow you everywhere you go!! hope you have a good week :)

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that video was hilarious! I could so care less about Tom & Katie.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home