Monday, May 23, 2005

Monday Already?

Why is it that the weekends always fly by but the weekdays seem like eternity?

I had a 3 day weekends as I took Friday off to recharge the batteries and relax. But instead of relaxing, I had a really busy weekend. Friday we decided to go to Jillian's and hangout. Jillians is one of those places where you buy tokens to play skee ball or shoot basketballs and then get 5 tickets back after you put in $20. In the past we had spent 4-5 hours here and called it a marathon day. Well we get there at 12:30pm and decided to have another marathon day. We stayed until 1:45am!!! Man was I tired when we left (and buzzed). It's funny how you play the games to get tickets and you waste so much money to win crap you would never by as cheap as they are. I won a water fountain. My cats look at it for a minute and then they ignore it. Oh well. Saturday I had another wedding and I'm glad it wasn't raining because it was an outdoor wedding. Went to the reception and an hour into it we both decided that we didn't want to spend all night at the reception so we ditched and headed home (we were hung over from the marathon day otherwise we would have taken advantage of the free open bar). While driving back we decided to go see a movie. I was in the mood to see Unleashed but it wasn't starting for another 2 hours so guess what I went to see, Yeah that's right, Star Wars. It wasn't my intention but I did anyway. It was actually good despite a few cheese parts here and there. Much better then the first 2 episodes. Sunday was a busy day as I had a soccer game at 11am which my team lost but it wasn't my fault the goals that were scored so I wasn't pissed at myself for losing. The rest of the day was spent at a BBQ at a friends and then went to Mid-Town to play video trivia! I love Photo Hunt and Word Dojo. It gets interesting the more beers you have too.

So now I'm here back at work and getting ready to get into the grind of things. I may just go crazy and work my ass off and then coast the rest of the week if I meet all my deadlines. Who knows.

Here is Some Bloopers from The Pillsbury Dough Boy:


CLICK IMAGE

10 Comments:

Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Erotic Photo Hunt is great but soem places don't have it till 11am. And by them I'm good and drunk and ready for action or more partying. The best I've done at photo hunt was 421,000 or so. Of course I don't play alone but it's still fun. I keep looking on ebay to see if I could by a cheap machine but haven't found anything worth spending money on.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Me said...

**rolls eyes and shakes head**

you sold out and saw star wars....what a disappointment. you must immediately redeem yourself by leaving work, going to the bar, drinking until 2 a.m. and then calling in "hungover" tomorrow. only this will win you back a few coolness points.

12:46 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

I drank after start wars and all day Sunday. I'm a little hungover today. Does that count?

1:29 PM  
Blogger Me said...

NO, not even close....work harder.

1:40 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

I will after my Soccer game tonight.

2:01 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

I hit 12 million on General trivia, for months we've been playing and can't get the 300,000 for Bonus and then last night I was on fire. the key is you have to just keep hitting all points but not get any wrong.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Any place named after me, has got to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I will NOT see Star Wars, Crapisode III. I refuse. But trivia rawks.

4:43 PM  
Blogger GQ1NYC said...

Evil A,
It would be funny if Petey Pablo took you to go see it! ha ha ha I'm kidding. I had to take advantage of the opportunity to see a movie. My girl hates the movie theater and after the crappy movie we saw "Sin City", I was sure she wouldn't go see a movie for another 6 months!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Me said...

maybe i will call up petey and ask him if he wants to go....

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home