Thursday, May 19, 2005

Is It Friday Yet? Part V

It's Thur-Friday! For me at least. I've been looking forward to this day all week because I can look forward to a 3 day weekend. And to make things better All my bosses are out on a sales meeting, giving me mucho Blog time and time for other internet joys. I spent all morning busting my ass to complete all my dead line stuff so I can enjoy the afternoon. I spent a good 1 hour at the fax machine sending out faxes. Man I wish I had an assistant, would make life great. Get frustrated when a fax doesn't go through.



"PC load letter?! What the f*ck does that mean??"

I will be starting my relaxation as soon as I get home. I've been good and haven't drank all week (I know it's been 4 days) But it will make the drink go down so much smoother. Hope everyone else has a good weekend. Look forward to hear everyone's tale.

Until Then . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Have a drink for me!!!!!!! Love the clip...Thats how I felt this morning!!!!!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home