Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Is It Friday Yet? Part IV

It's Wednesday! and it's been a pretty good day so far. Got to work on time, Yankees have won 10 in a row, Got to work and the boss bright hot bagels. Now I'm sitting in my desk reading the news (I read the NY Daily news Online). Eventually I will have to start doing some work, but until then I get to write in my blog.

I was listening to the radio on my way to work and people were calling in saying that they dressed up as Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker to go into work. It's funny that people would dress like this for a movie. It's all in good fun I guess but what I don't understand is why people dress up like characters from the old movie rather then the one that is coming out tonight at midnight.

This is the funniest Star Wars Parady I've seen, It's STAR WARS GANGSTA RAP.


CLICK IMAGE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm not the only one desperately awaiting Friday! There's nothing worse than being stuck at a desk all day. Thankfully, my boss never comes to work and I can spend the day blogging,among other things.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home